Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Storm hold on for a 5-4 win

The Storm handed the Red Curry their first lost of the season and improved their own record to 2-2.  Red Curry was short-handed at kick off and the Storm took advantage, grabbing a 4-0 lead.  The Red Curry fought back - aided by both the arrival of some highly-skilled players and a bit of a lapse in Defensive focus on the part of the Storm to start the second half.  It was close at the end, but the Storm prevailed.

I was not at the game, but I did get a report.  From what I hear Jack C's progression as a clever and effective passer continues.  I also heard that Chad was un-get-around-able in the middle of the field.  These are both excellent data points.  And did I hear that Tamir scored a goal? A buzzer beater to end the first half?  Awesome if it's true! 

The win and the three points puts the Storm right back in the thick of things . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment